top of page
In 1916, the Union Lumber Company constructed a railroad called the Ten Mile Railroad line to carry redwood logs to mills in town. In 1945, the railroad was removed and replaced with truck haulage. In recent years, the road, no longer used by the logging industry, has been converted to pedestrian-only use The trail now connects walkers, runners, and bikers to multiple historic sites along the coast in Fort Bragg.




1/7
bottom of page
